TC Fuel Level Light

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TC Fuel Level Light
From: "Parsons, Lindsey" <lparsons@shell.monmouth.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 17:14:38 -0400
Does anyone have a completely dry fuel low level transmitter inserted
into their TC fuel tank ? I believe the TD may have the same system
transmitter in it's tank. We have tried two different new units and both
leak. It evidently is a problem with the internals of the transmitter
itself as the area around the electrical connection seems to be where
the fuel escapes and not at the main unit to tank seal. If these things
can be made completely dry, we will continue to work with it, if not,
we'll just fill up the inside with potting material and forget the light
altogether. I certainly will run out of kidney capacity before running
out of fuel !!!

Best to all,

Lindsey   TC 4771
Spring Lake,NJ