How did anyone do this stuff without the mglist support?

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: How did anyone do this stuff without the mglist support?
From: G Graham <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 18:06:05 -0400
You people are GREAT!

The exhaust headpipe is back on (properly, I might add!) and waiting for
a little judicious "tack weld" at the flanges to keep it them in place.

The needles & floats are freed up ( the fuel pump clicks away merrily
for a few seconds & then stops) and the engine will stay running. It
does take about 1/4 choke to keep it running, but since I screwed around
with the jets, I am going to assume (for the moment, however naively)
that that is just a mixture adjustment.

I actually moved the car under its own power! Beats the heck out of
pushing it by myself!

Thanks for your help so far! (I'll be back for more, soon.)

Gary A. Graham
74 1/4 MGB