Re: Picklestein-help bring him back to health!

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Picklestein-help bring him back to health!
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 08:23:59 -0400 (EDT)
        An easy test is to pull all the plugs and lay them on top of the
valve cover. Crank the engine and watch them fire. Or in your case maybe
not fire.Switch the wires and the plugs around. If you still can't get
anything out of the #1 suspect the cap. Try cleaning the contacts inside
and out.Also use a spark tester instead of the spark plugs. A plug may
fire out of the engine but not have enough umph when it is under
compression.This however would not stop it from firing when laying on top
of the valve cover
 ...Art