Re: Bonnet fit

To: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com
Subject: Re: Bonnet fit
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 15:28:05 EDT
On Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:50:53 -0700 Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
writes:
>Scott, thanks for the info on SICP.  I just ordered a Rover Group
>bonnet
>from them at $235.00, plus about 40.00 truck freight from their Calif.
>warehouse.  This was about 100 bucks cheaper than Moss wants for the
>same part (even with my local Moss distributor Club discount).  I hope
>the quality is up to snuff.  The aftermarket bonnets have improved,
>but
>the curvature of the front lip is still too shallow and doesn't match
>the top of the chrome grille surround.
>
>Cheers, PK

Not especially relevant to the thread - but - if anyone needs a good used
bonnet i have two which will sell for any reasonable offer
the first is off a 73 GT has surface rust and looks horrible but is
fundamentally sound
the second is from a 69 roadster and i think may well be an aftermarket
unit (the inside is brown) very sound, no rust
located in ridgefield ct.

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
more bibs n bobs than you can shake a stick at!