76 MG-B

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, HGlenBetts@aol.com
Subject: 76 MG-B
From: HGlenBetts@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 14:58:09 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,
Am having some fun here in balmy Michigan. Had the Bracken Beast out a few
times, brakes still a little rough but what the heck, the soles of my shoes
are thick.

Does anyone have the cover plate with plug for the back of the differential??
Mine is stock and missing the plug (and threaded collar). Long story, don't
ask..

Moss does not offer this item but Vic Brit does. I would sooner put a feww
bucks in someones pocket, and at the same time help them get rid of one more
piece of stuff 'off the pile'.

If you can help, give me a price. Include your time for boxing and shipping.

Thanks

Glen

in sunny (frosty) Milford Michigan

76 MG-B