Re: Discussion of using list / to many rules!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Discussion of using list / to many rules!
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 18:07:27 -0500 (CDT)
Don't know if I can hang round here with all these rules.

 BTW my trailer is sold and gone and not to a list member either, but
I'm glad to sy it did go to a MG enthusiast.

 I'm also sure must of you know about the
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/USAPFS.html  site for USA Parts For Sale
which has tons of British Parts stuff for sale.

Safety Fast, David "nothing for sale this week" Deutsch

You wrote:

>At 11:16 AM 10/2/97 -0400, I read:
>
>>I agree and a short list of parts with prices is welcome as long as:
>
>>its not a business,
>>posters limit themselves to one such postings per year,
>>the subject line clearly states that the posting is a parts for sale
posting,
>>no other LBC discussion takes place in that posting (so it can be
deleted
>without
>>reading)
>>the subject includes the type of vehicle the parts are for, e.g., FS
Parts