Chrome Wire Wheels for Sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Chrome Wire Wheels for Sale
From: "Steve Krane" <skrane@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 97 00:27:03 UT
Just had a set of knockoff minilites from Brit Tek put on my 72B.  They
improve the ride (probable bias here) and look cool.  (Can you say "cool" when
you're 48???)

This results in four, one year old 14", 60 spoke chrome wire wheels (have
receipts), untired, in my garage.  Don't need more clutter there, especially
when significant other is reminded of cost of acquiring and then making these
things "clutter."

E-mail me if you're interested.  I don't want to bomb the list with all the
details.  I'm ready to deal on these.

Steve Krane