Availability of Costello 5-speed gearbox

To: "'ROBMGV8@aol.com'" <ROBMGV8@aol.com>
Subject: Availability of Costello 5-speed gearbox
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 07:04:02 -0700
Robin,

Has Ken Costello put his 5-speed gearbox into production? Last I heard,
he had assembled some prototypes (one of which was in his roadster, the
other was on display on a bench at Twist's Summer Party in 1996).
If they are in production, how much to get our hands on one?

Cheers, Paul Kile
1962 MGA 1600 MkII Roadster ("The Hangar Queen")
1974 Factory MGB-GT V-8 ("The Rustbucket")