MGB-GT in NH now cheaper!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB-GT in NH now cheaper!
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 13:02:58 -0400 (EDT)
You all might have seen my post about a 73 MGB-GT for sale here in NH for
$6000... well, I got the Jag and my driveway is PACKED with cars, and this
one has to go so it's now a genuine bargain at $4500.  If you want to see a
picture of it, look at the following URLs:
If these links don't work, just type them into your URL box.  BTW, if anyone
wants to get pics on disk, I would like to suggest Konica processing.  Alot
of supermarkets do Konica processing overnight, and at the supermarket where
I work, we send orur fim to Konica and for $9 I got a set of double prints
(3.5") and all the pictures scanned onto disk overnight.  Not a bad deal.

John