Re: Clutch hydraulics

To: kaliphi@tabletoptelephone.com
Subject: Re: Clutch hydraulics
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 20:59:20 -0600
This is a two person operation.  You need someone pumping the pedal and
someone at the valve opening and shutting it.  When the pedal is
depressed the valve should be open, when the pedal is allowed to return
to the up position then the valve should be shut.  You may get a lot of
suggestions about different tools to do this job, but with some
persistence and a cooperative partner you can accomplish the bleeding as
I have described.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster