Re: So much to do on the same weekend

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: So much to do on the same weekend
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 19:49:07 -0700
David Deutsch wrote:

> Decision, decisions.. should I go to the Philly MG Club's MGs at Mercer
> on Saturday and the Long Island Triumph Club's Fall Foliage Tour on
> Sunday or to the Autojumble on the grounds of the MG Car Museum in
> Westminster, VT on Sunday? I'm leaning towards the PA trip at this
> time. Any body else going to Doylestown, PA on Saturday? I'll have to
> see how the week shapes up.
>
> Safety Fast, David Deutsch

Ill be there with the "A" and will be bring a newcomer to the list and a
future MGB owner (he's looking)- Ben Ruset.

Terry Allen will also be there - possibly with his new MGBGT - we tried
to get it on the road today but found that the clutch was shot - so we
worked all day today pulling the engine - had hoped to get it back in
tonight but there were a few complications.  But it still may be there
next saturday.

Also Tony Alteri from Allentown will be there in his A coupe - which is
finally back on the road after a long long hiatus.

Kai also said that he may be there,

I understand from Steve Harding that there are over 30 preregistered
cars which is a very good sign that the turnout will be around a 100 -
150 cars.  Remeber this is ONLY for MGs.

Rick