Yeah thanks and saving parts

To: Paul.Kile@aerojet.com
Subject: Yeah thanks and saving parts
From: SHedman123@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 00:42:18 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-10-06 10:26:28 EDT, Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com writes:

<<
 Thanks for the good comment on my rambling rantings, I just hope I can
 help others benefit from my past faux pax!  My latest scribblings have
 appeared in the latest issue of British Car Magazine, the first of a
 two-part article on Fluids and Filters (shameless plug!).

 As for posting lists of parts, definitely do it!!  Private individuals
 offloading old parts can have just what I am looking for, I read all
 these parts lists carefully.  Even "business" types should be able to
 provide a brief description of something new, like the aluminium
 cylinder heads for MGA/B.  How else would we find out about them?  But
 commercial info should be as brief as possible, with a url link to find
 out more info.

 Actually, you should NEVER get rid of any parts, you will always need
 them again someday. Ten years ago, I parted out a RHD 4 cylinder GT, and
 sold off/gave away/ditched various things like doors, floor mats, dash,
 etc. The VERY SAME things I am now scrambling to find for my V-8
 restoration!

 Cheers, PK >>

Thanks........???
Because of you and your article on distributors my husband decided he NEEDED
a sun distributor machine. It looks real nice next to the piano. What the
hell am I suppose to do, put a damn vase on it when guests arrive???
And parts.........ha
When you have 6 cars with spare engines, transmissions, brakes and not to
mention body panels for all. They , how shall we say this, take up a lot of
room. In following your wisdom there should be NO problem bringing them to
YOUR place for storage.
After all there are only 4 32X26 garages full of parts.............
oh well

"Midget' Susan