Speaking of engine mounts...

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Speaking of engine mounts...
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 11:37:18 -0400
I noticed the engine mount brackets (?) on my '75 Midget were both
broken..snapped off at the base where it bends to be bolted on to the
frame.  I went to a graveyard and found several more, also broken.  The
guy told me they break all the time.  Is there any way to prevent that
from happening?  Or can I just assume that replacements will be broken
next time I rebuild?

oh yeah...i put an offer in on a two-car garage sitting on
almost-an-acre lot.  And it also has a small house attached to it.  Wish
me luck!

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes