Another MGA seat re-apholstery question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Another MGA seat re-apholstery question
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 20:30:37 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings,

Has anyone had their MGA seats re-apholstered by a local shop instead of
buying the seat kit from a supplier?  A friend, who used to do apholstery
work, told me that he would do both seats for $100.  All I have to do is
supply him with the material.

Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase the matching red Leather,
vinyl and piping to do two seats?  Going this route sure beats paying $400+
for the seat kit and then having to install them myself.

Thanks,

Scott Helms
http://members.aol.com/trmgafun/index.html