He's alive!!

To: MG list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: He's alive!!
From: Debra A Morrow <kaliphi@tabletoptelephone.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 06:32:22 -0700
    Well, thanks to everyone James is alive and cruisin' again.
It turned out he was seriously air locked and with my neighbor's MityVac
and Bob & Dean 's online walk throughs, James came thru my hacking
attempt to fix him myself.

On a side note, does anyone know the e-mail address for the highest
possible big wig at General Motors?  I could not find it on their web
site but I am not real familiar with searching yet.  I need the
president or person in charge of public relations.

Thankx again for all your help

Debbie
79B "James" with a large, and now happy, dog permently affixed in the
passenger seat.