Re: MGB website!

To: "Art Pfenninger" <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>,
Subject: Re: MGB website!
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 21:16:44 -0400
I used to have to regularly re-glue the pedal pads to my Healey.  Silicone
sealant would work for a while, but then the pad would come off again and
the silicone was a bear to get off the pedal and out of the recesses of the
pad.  I tried 3M contact cement (clean the pedal and inside of the pad with
a degreaser), and the pads haven't come off again.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain