Re: Sprite/Midget Tires CHEAP!!!!

To: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite/Midget Tires CHEAP!!!!
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 23:08:16 -0400
Patton Dickson wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> I had to take my wife to SEARS to get her some tires this morning.
> While we were there I found out that they were discontinuing their 13 R
> 145-70 SEARS ROAD HANDLERS by MICHELIN.  These are steel belted tires
> and I only had to give $15 each.

  I have four on my car and two in my shed. You can
have them for postage. (joking of course, but they
are really lousy tires)

  Don't buy the "Made by Michelin" as any seal of
quality, Michelin is just as capable as anyone at
making crappy low priced tires for the budget-minded
people who buy tires at Sears.

  Highly unrecommended.

--
Trevor Boicey