Re: Was " I'm Back!" Now Floor removal

To: mikeoh@gte.net
Subject: Re: Was " I'm Back!" Now Floor removal
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 22:39:31 -0600
Michael, good post.  This is a "keeper", but I do have a question.  I
would have guessed you just cut out the old floor, using a nibbler,
cutting torch or a Sawzall?  Your method sound like the correct way but
certainly the hard way.  What problems would be encountered if you just
attack the floor and saw it out?

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster