Re: Old Speckled Hen

To: Jerry K <jkprod@hc.cns.net>
Subject: Re: Old Speckled Hen
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 07:44:37 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 14 Oct 1997, Jerry K wrote:

> I am curious what a 74 1/4 MGB is?
>
> Inquisitively
>
> Jerry

What is commonly referred to as the 74 1/4 MGB is a rare transitional
model identified by large black bumper overriders on the driver's side and
small chrome ones on the passenger side.  This was in anticipation of the
US offset crash regulations planned for the second quarter of 1974.
This model is ultra rare, only 3.75 cars were produced.

Ulix

> ----------
> > From: G Graham <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>
> > To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
> > Subject: Old Speckled Hen
> > Date: Monday, October 13, 1997 7:30 PM
> >
> > Does anyone have the URL for the Old Speckled Hen MG club in Michigan?
> > Seems like I ran across a website a while back, but didn't save the
> > location.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Gary
> > 74 1/4 MGB