Hunt Country Classic

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hunt Country Classic
From: Gene Fox <genefox@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 15:29:17 -0400
Hi everyone!!  I'm not new to the list but this is my first
contribution, humble as it is. The MG Car Club Washington, DC Centre is
having its' second "Hunt Country Classic" in Middleburg, Va. on Sunday,
October 19.  Did anyone go to this event last year, and if so what is it
like?  I've registered to go (1974 1/2 MG-BGT), and my wife and daughter
will be there with me. I would like to meet more people from the list
and match some faces with typos and bylines.  So... if you read this and
are going, let me know so I can "look you up".  I met David Deutsch and
his son Adam at MG's on the rocks, but there are many more of you
listers I'd like to meet and greet in person.