mg parts suppliers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: mg parts suppliers
From: ENRIQUE CLAURE <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 16:04:58 -0400
Hi every one, I am new to the list but not to car restoration. Iam finishing
a Karmann Ghia that took me 10 months of hard work. I am the lucky new owner
of a 77 speadster and my hands are ready to restore. I would like some ov
you nice MG guys/gals to please let me in on vendors for new parts and also
NOS or good used. currently I in am search for the following parts:

Left hinged window (is that the correct name?)
Right hinged window top hinge. (that little thingamebob that connects to the
bottom hinge?)
radiator fan and motor.

I have located MOSS Motors, North West Parts, British Connection. I am sure
you know of more vendors. Also is there any US based MG magazines?  Thanks
for your help, regards Enrique