Rocks photos, Deutsch MGB, Hershey

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rocks photos, Deutsch MGB, Hershey
From: skillman@clark.net (Robert Skillman)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 21:36:31 -0400
I just got my photos back from the MGs on the Rocks show and also some
Hershey show shots.  I have two pictures of Davids son Adams B and in one
photo you can actually see the reflection of the yellow B next to it on the
side of his car.  So your complaints of the diamond-in-the-rough voting is
certainly unfounded.  I voted for the car myself, but I think if there were
some Fiat emblems in the center of those alloy wheels you would certainly
have gotten more votes!  (I'm really not a serious person, although I play
one at work)

Did the fall Hershey AACA show and I was surprised how nice it was.  I
always thought of the AACA crowd as needing those big American cars for
walker and wheelchair storage, but everyone was quite friendly.  First time
at a "judged" show and it was nice, as you didn't have anyone competing
with you directly or standing around "selling" their car.  For everyone
with a nice original car I recommend you give it a try- you're severely
penalized for modifications or non original colors.  You also get premium
parking to cruise the flea market.

Bob Skillman  47TC, 59MGA