Antw: Re: Midget based on Honda Civic? Not actually true....

To: BPLAVOIE@worldnet.att.net (Brian & Patricia LaVoie),
Subject: Antw: Re: Midget based on Honda Civic? Not actually true....
From: hert@worldaccess.nl
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 97 07:37:29 GMT
> Took a picture of the Acclaim while in Oxford last year (no idea why).
> It was a rebadged Accord.
>
> Brian LaVoie
> 74 B

The ugly little sedan was not an Accord, but a model one size under it, and
just a bit larger (or
same size?)  than the Civic. I can't remember its real name, because H*nd*s
erase themselves
quickly from my memory. The Triumph bad-ge seemed to stimulate the rust to work
even
harder than on the Honda version.

MG-content: can I offer my cat for sale on this list?

Peter den Hertog
74B