By guys... Was: New list

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: By guys... Was: New list
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 15:26:27 -0700
I just wanted to say by to everybody, as I am signing off to join the new
Spridget list.

I will continue to get the Healey list in Digest form, but this will be it for
the MG guys.  I appreciate all the help and comments I have gained here, but
keeping up with two lists to follow one type of car can be exhausting.

I can always be reached at kpatton@worldnet.att.net.

I'll see you SPRIDGET guys on the new list,

Patton

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My Spritepage (featuring a JAVA Spridget newsgroup) is found at...