RE: Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:56:04 -0400

To: span@datacom-bo.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:56:04 -0400
From: ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov (Peter Schauss x 2014)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 15:56:44 -0400
> My 77 has one fan out of the two working on the radiator. the PO put in a
> toyota fan to the rear of radiator that seems to compensate just fine. I
> want to remove the toyota fan and re install the second fan and its motor.
> Are there new fans/motors available?
> Regards Enrique.

Moss has them, but you might want to shop arround a bit.   Proper MG
(sorry I don't have their phone number handy) may have a slightly better
price.  The motor and fan are sold separately.  My experience was
that the old fan was impossible to remove from the old motor,
so I ended up replacing both.  You will have to remove the radiator in
order to remove and replace the fans.

Peter Schauss
ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov
schauss@worldnet.att.net