MGA wheels- safety or no?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA wheels- safety or no?
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:42:33 -0500
Now that I have bored everyone with my opinion on the subject, it is time
to air out the depths of my stupidity.  Do MGA's have safety rims?  I have
to admit that I have never had a tire off my car (disk wheels) and I have
no idea whether it has safety rims and whether the tires are mounted with
or without tubes.  If it has safety rims, I will allow myself to remain
blissfully ignorant until such time as fate forces my hand.  On the other
hand, if the A is equipped with non-safety wheels I will have to dispatch
the shadows of ignorance post haste and ascertain the tubular predicament
with which the A is presently inflicted.

Obtusely,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA of unknown tubular preferance