Re: Felony Misdemeanor? Was:Re: Why not to drive an MG to your d

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Felony Misdemeanor? Was:Re: Why not to drive an MG to your drivers
From: dresden@star.net
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 00:45:57 -0500
>    Carol wrote:
>        "Carrying pliers/wire cutters..."
>
>Around here that's called "possession of burglary tools."
>
>-NORY

Ummm, Carol, what I meant was that a crime is usually either a misdemeanor
OR a felony, not both. Pardon my nitpicking, but I thought you'd pick up on
it. I really like the legalese for burglary tools though, commonly called
"burglarious instruments." I also remember reading about some town in New
York that had a city ordinance against eating peanuts while walking
backwards on the sidewalk while a concert is going on. (I'm serious). Can't
begin to imagine why...

Nevin