DID YOU GET: (re:Marina question)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: DID YOU GET: (re:Marina question)
From: oddguy@juno.com
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 16:31:44 -0700
        I was wondering if you ever recieved my message and thats why I
am sending it over the whole list.

oddguy@juno.com

        Hi Jack, I have installed an automatic transmission in my wife's
77 MGB. I used a combination of Austin Marina and MGC transmissions. Both
are Borg Warner Type 35's.  I would happy to help you with any
information,Just         post me
back.
        Michael
Jensen  (oddguy@juno.com)