Re: MGB fuel pump question

To: CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu
Subject: Re: MGB fuel pump question
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 13:17:51 EDT
On Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:36:00 -0700 (PDT) "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER"
<CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu> writes:(snips)

>The SU fuel pump is a fix before you install part if it has been
>sitting on the shelf for a while. Over time on the shelf the rubber
diaphram
>shrinks ....

It occurred to me that something like this or some other more
electrically based
degradation was probably the cause of the recent demise of the "last B
imported"
I havnt seen the full story yet but surely it is asinine to drive a
museum car that has
stood for most of its life!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
(all of which may go up in flames but it wont be thru lack of use!)