I Apologize and PR5

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I Apologize and PR5
From: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 17:02:01 -0700
I apologize to the list for allowing Trevor to get to me.I will refrain
from political statements in the future it's just I honestly do feel we
are being jepordized.I really like this list and like most of the people
on it.Too bad we can't have  a place we can argue about this stuff.

Has anyone got the Nov issue of Thoroughbred and classic cars?
on page 100 they have an article about a MG called the PR5 it was a V8
that looks a lot like the MGF only I think better,it was  a one off to
see if a viable car could be made for the US market by Rover.Get the mag
and take a look.
Pat