Water pumps was my 'brake'

To: bugide@juno.com
Subject: Water pumps was my 'brake'
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 21:42:37 -0600
I once looked for a cast iron water pump for my B (1967 engine).  I could
only locate a cast iron one for a late model engine.

Are the cast iron pumps available for the early engines?

Will the late model cast iron pump fit on the early engine?

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas