Re: First MG sold in the US

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: First MG sold in the US
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 07:51:22 -0400 (EDT)
Westchester show?  I hope you didn't mean Westminster... I was there, I hope
to god I didn't miss seeing this car.  Well anyone who missed the Westminster
show missed one hell of a good show.  I didn't sell my MGB-GT but it is
ALWAYS nice to see an MG 18/80 from 1927.  One recently sold in England for
approx. $250,000.  The MG K3 Magnette was missing from the museum this year,
but apparently the guy still owns it.  There were some beautiful MGs at the
show this year and if the show does happen again next year, I implore all MG
fans to get thier asses over the Westminster VT.  You can camp out in the
parking lot if you need to, some people do every year.

   John