Hello

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hello
From: Mike Donoho <mdonoho@prtel.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 97 06:30:13 -0000
I am a new subscriber and new MG owner, just finished restoring a 57 MGA
1500.  Engine was rebuild and I got it out of the garage Tuesday.  In
response to the thread about engine rebuilds; mine was about 1100.00.  I
had new connecting rods, valves, rings, lifters, timing chain, cam shaft,
sprockets, bearings, carb kits installed, and new front shocks done.
Parts were about 700.00, labor 400.00.

BTW my wife says I have to get rid of the spare part, she wants to get
her car in the garage for the winter.  Does anyone know a good resource
for selling used MGA steering, suspension, radiator, wire wheel and body
parts?

Thanks

Mike Donoho
Fergus Falls MN