[Non-MG] Dremel tool - Deed is done! Part Deux

To: shop talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Non-MG] Dremel tool - Deed is done! Part Deux
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 11:33:13 -0500
Whoops almost forgot!!

What did I end up with? A Dremel with lotsa' pieces, the flex-shaft, the
book on "175 Ways to Use Your Tool", and a case. The MultiPro+ SuperKit...

I was going to get the Ryobi and the Dremel, bring them home for analysis,
then return one. At the checkout at Home Depot I asked about the discount
OF's get on Monday's or whatever. I do have access to a couple of OF's! ;-)

Well, it seems that Home Depot doesn't do that, BUT... they will match any
competitor's price and give an additional 10% discount. So... The $79 tool
ended up costing $62... $3 more than the Ryobi or the Sears unit. I added
up all the pieces in my head (scary place!) and decided that was a good
deal. Cheapest price on the flex-shaft by itself cost about $27. The single
speed tool was $38.

Anyway... how's that for rationalization??! Now I'm gonna' go see what's in
that box!

THANK YOU ALL!!

Carol

PS Now it's off to the pawn shops and used tool places for extra bits and
pieces... This is gonna' be fun!