Re: Engine Rebuilding Primer

To: pujalte@stic.net
Subject: Re: Engine Rebuilding Primer
From: RatiganJ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 12:30:51 -0500 (EST)
Fellow Listers....

     Anyone thinking of rebuilding or just wanting to know a little more
about rebuilding an engine should obtain John Twist's Technical Booklet
available for $30.  Address is University Motors, 6490 East Fulton, Ada,
Michigan  49301-9006 (email VRHS43A@Proidgy.Com). Also, the A-Antics manual
availble from the Michigan Chapter of NMGAR is excellent.

     Barney, George Merryweather, and others have posted some super
dissertations on rebuilding that I used during my MGA 1500 rebuild.  If they
saved them, a reposting would probably be of interest to the group.

Joe Ratigan
58 Roadster