Re: vin information

To: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Subject: Re: vin information
From: ENRIQUE CLAURE <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:35:12 -0400
At 11:17 PM 10/26/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi, Enrique!
>
>I have an old VW. Is the service free, or is it very expensive... ie., how
>much does it cost? I'm planning on selling the VW to finance my MGA...
>
>The certificate you are looking for for the MG is available from British
>Heritage Trust (?). I think it costs $40 or $45, but you'll probably find
>out more accurate info from other list members...
>
>Carol
>

>At 05:20 PM 10/26/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>Hi MG folk: Volkswagen has a service for vintage VW where you Email you vin
>>or chasis and motor number and they mail you a certificate that states when
>>your car was born, exported and other stats. Does MG Leyland have anything
>>similar? Enrique
>>Enrique Claure
>>PO BOX 777-TOP 196
>>MIAMI FL 33152
>>E-MAIL span@datacom-bo.net

Hi, To all the lucky people that have an MGB and a vintage VW, and need to
get a free pedigree from Volkswagen, write to devw1vww@ibmmail.com atention
Michelina Lauriola Maenza. Give them your name, mail address, motor and chas
number and any other info. Takes about two weeks and yes is FREE, hint hint!
Enrique