Million Dollar MG

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Million Dollar MG
From: George Merryweather <georgem1@asiaonline.net.tw>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 13:52:41 +0800
Well, I finally tracked it down.  My local MG Dealer.  Co-located with =
Rover.

They wouldn't let me take for a test drive, but I tried.  A surprising =
amount of leg room, and my dainty little feet actually could work the =
pedals.  I do believe though my MGA's have more head room.  (Headroom =
and Footroom is important! About 6'3": with 13+ shoes)  All in all, not =
a bad LBC.

Oh yeah, the price for the MGF?  Sticker anyhow....$1,098,000.  That is =
NT$.  New Taiwan Dollars.  Currently going for about 30 NT$ to 1 US$.  =
For those of you without a calculator, that's about $36.6K, (or M if you =
are a real OF!)

It was nice to 'lay hands' on an MG.  It has been too long!

George Merryweather