Re: Road trip....

To: richard.arnold@juno.com
Subject: Re: Road trip....
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 08:44:30 EST
        I don't know where Roseland is but if you find yourself near
Ocala and are a drag racing fan, the Don Garlits museum is worth several
hours.  A lot of the old Swamp Rats plus many, many more old cars.  Don't
try to hit it in 30 minutes, it can't be done.
        Also, an interesting place right outside of Micanopy is a place
called Butt Naked.  You probably shouldn't take the wife or kiddies in
there.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com
"You see, the big six was dead in the water from the outset (sorry if
that is hard
to swallow, but it is sadly true-it was an unloved ill breathing cast
iron lump even if
it's heart was in the right place."          David Knowles on the MG C