Re: Hey all

To: root@yeah.indstate.edu
Subject: Re: Hey all
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:37:08 -0700
Well Neil, I've been told that the B's sold in the US had 3 wipers
starting in 1969.  It seems that our government required a certain
percentage of the windshield area had to be swept by the wipers; and the
two wiper B's didn't meet that requirement.  Oh where would we be without
our government looking out for us?

Good to see you on the list.

Before you buy that B check for rust, very expensive to fix.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas