RE: private

To: "'REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER'" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>,
Subject: RE: private
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:44:09 -0800
And I will publicly apologize for taking a private  e-mail public, I assumed
I was making the clarification for everyone's benefit, and am used to
posting all my MG content with the MG in the cc: I will what that a little
closer from now on. I took nothing personally as I don't even have a OD yet.
Sorry for the misconceptions. I value all MG owners and what we all stand
for. If we all thought the same it would be a very boring world, besides if
we were all the same what would we do with all the MGB convertibles, (I
guess you can tell I own a GT :-) ! )  Thanks for listening to me rant and
rave.

Randy