Re: OD 'Engaged' Lamp

To: Terry Williams <mgguyc100@newedge.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: OD 'Engaged' Lamp
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:26:20 -0500
Terry (and other interested parties)-

Simple mod.  The electical connections are:  From the battery(well, 12VDC),
to the in cockpit actuator (depending on year of car may be on the shift
knob, the dash or the stalk), to the lockout switch to the solenoid,
through which the circuit is grounded.  Choose a convenient spot between
the actuator and the solenoid, and tap of a wire in parallel.  Scotchlok
connectors work good here.  Run the new wire to the indicator light, with
the opposite side of the light connected to any convenient ground.  Job
complete.

Can't give you a reccomendation on a source for the indicator, sorry.

Regards,

Chris Delling