Re: GT Headliner removal

To: arm@unix.infoserve.net
Subject: Re: GT Headliner removal
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 16:07:48 EST
Ross,
remove the rear panel, just in front of the hatch. (you'll have to
disconnect the light). once you've done that, with the hatch open you can
slide the head liner back out of the  hatch.  Not hard at all.  I removed
one from a parts car a while back in about 15 minutes, alone. (still have
it laying around, "just in case")
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget