Re: Question - how does an MGB 1800 fit in an MGA

To: mike.cousins@wsnelson.com
Subject: Re: Question - how does an MGB 1800 fit in an MGA
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 15:26:13 EST
On Mon, 3 Nov 1997 11:48:09 -0600 Mike Cousins
<mike.cousins@wsnelson.com> writes:

>.....  I want to put my 1800 MGB engine in the MGA, but I do not know if
it just bolts right up or not.  Are there any  modifications or special
parts (motor & tranny mounts) required ???  If so, where can I get the
parts ?  Also, does the MGB 1800 bolt up to the MGA tranny .....

We just answered this one for someone else a week ago.  I'll send him a
copy of the messages under separate cover, not to clutter the list again.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude