Re: BGT to Roadster conversion

To: Rick Feibusch <rfeibusch@loop.com>
Subject: Re: BGT to Roadster conversion
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 09:33:47 -0600
Rick Feibusch wrote:

> There is a guy here in Los Angeles, Mike Goodman, who owns a MG restoration
> shop in Van Nuys that built an MGB roadster pickup out of a BGT that looks
> real cool.  The scuttle, windscreen and doors are from a roadster and the
> lower part of the rear hatch was welded onto the rear body and cut off at
> the beltline. The car is well finished and painted white with a dark blue
> center stripe, interior, and toneau cover over the "bed" area. The rest of
> the car looks like a stock, wire wheeled MGB.

Oh man, that is an LBC we need to get pictures on the net! I'd sure like to see
this one. I volunteer the scanning/webbing if anyne has a couple of decent
pictures and some words for the description /credits.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs."