Re: Commercial Posting: Fibreglass Bonnets FS

To: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
Subject: Re: Commercial Posting: Fibreglass Bonnets FS
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 08:47:30 -0500
>I recently surveyed the british-car and mg list to see what interest
>there was in high quality, moderately priced fibreglass replacement
>bonnets and wings (fenders!)  Of all the respondents, 90% were ALL
>spridget owners!

Hmm... I would have like to see some B fiberglass. Expecially the trunk
lid! =)

Would fiber hold up better than metal for trunks? I've noticed that the way
that the prop holds the trunk open, it's very succeptable to creasing,
getting mangled, etc. Is there anyone who fitted a prop to both sides of
the trunk?

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
"If you gaze for a long time into an abyss,
 the abyss gazes also into you." - F.W. Nietzsche