Saw the TD for sale in Hamilton Square/ MY 76 B sold

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Saw the TD for sale in Hamilton Square/ MY 76 B sold
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 17:00:31 -0600 (CST)
I was down Hamilton Square, New Jersey way today. Hang'n out with Mike
Robson and Ian Pender. Was the first time I saw the MG TD Ian has for
sale. It's complete/original and as very little rust. Don't get me
wrong the next owner is going to have to sink more than a few dollars
into this but for the $5,500 asking price it's a good beginning. It's a
51 and is Black (over what appears to be originally red). In the TD
market? give Ian a call at 609-890-2959 or e-mail him at
Eightup@worldnet.att.net

Sold the 76 B I had FS down at Ian's and then had a truely enjoyable
lunch at an "all you can eat" Chinese Buffet. There is nothing more
refreshing then blowing off all your responsibles jumping in a MG and
hooking up with some good friends for a day. I highly recommend it.

Safety Fast, David Deutsch