Re: Water Wetter

To: Lawrie@britcars.com
Subject: Re: Water Wetter
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 14:54:56 EST
 Two summers ago I put the local NAPA equivalent of Water Wetter into the
TD, on the recommendations of the lads at the counter who said that it
was "cool" in their street rods. Temp on the gauge went down about
7degrees C. This stuff worked for me, and did good things for a friend's
A-H 3000.  Worth the $6, I think.
Bob