Re: Redline Water Wetter (Singing praises of,)

To: Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Redline Water Wetter (Singing praises of,)
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 14:54:57 EST
Nory,
  I don't know if it affects freeze protection. The Rx is to use one
bottle of the stuff per radiator fill.  Since the mix in the radiator
should be 50/50 anyway, more for the corrosion inhibiting benefit than
from freeze protection at 30 below 0, it's not likely to have any
significant effect.  The instructions on the can I used had not a word
about freezing....
Bob