Re: Water Wetter-Same subject-different product!

To: Lawrie@britcars.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Water Wetter-Same subject-different product!
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 18:26:28 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-11-07 10:23:10 EST, Lawrie@britcars.com writes:

<<
 Isn't life wonderful? Even things that should be simple aren't always so!
 My experience - and that of a couple of friends - is that Water Wetter made
 absolutely no difference whatsoever to the running temperature of our MGs
 (in my case, an A fitted with a 3-main B engine with less than 10,000 miles
 on it; in theirs, Bs with engines with more miles on them).

 Lawrie

Any opinions on improved cooling efficiencies with the new extended use
anti-freeze?
It doesn't contain the silicone silicate that normally covers all surfaces
with a protective film that may or may not act as a minute thermal insulator.

Tom Green
1979 MGB