Re: NO LBC: Veterans Day

To: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Subject: Re: NO LBC: Veterans Day
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 17:08:07 -0500
>Oh you could do it Ben.  It just takes a little practice, that's all.
>There is nothing quite like coming close to dying to really know what
>living is all about.  Remember next Tuesday and be very grateful that you
>do not know exactly what it takes to start one down the barrel.  Take my
>word for it---you are the lucky one!!!

Well, it's not all about facing death. We do that every day we leave the
comfort of our houses. It's a whole mindset, and a lot of self dicipline. I
find it hard enough to go to classes, and here are people who get up at
5am, run for miles loaded with gear, etc. Yeah, maybe I'd do it, but I'd
probably not be loving life!

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
"If you gaze for a long time into an abyss,
 the abyss gazes also into you." - F.W. Nietzsche